If you’re keen to start your career in London’s property industry, then now is the time to join our business. We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive person to help us to manage an ever-increasing number of instructions. You’ll be assisting with the letting and management of our existing properties, new instructions as well as sales. This is fantastic opportunity for somebody keen to learn and to develop some great skills. We will even put you through Propertymark training once the initial training and probation period is successfully completed.
What we need from you
We are looking for someone with personality, drive and good organisational and communication skills. We need a presentable and outgoing character who is able to work under pressure whilst inspiring trust and confidence in both clients and colleagues.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, you will be responsible for the viewing of properties to let and for sale. You will negotiate between all parties in order to achieve a successful outcome.
- Organising and conducting viewings
- Dealing with enquiries
- Negotiating offers under Line Manager’s direction
- Assisting with the tenant referencing process
- Arranging for the completion of the relevant paperwork
- Processing payments (deposits and rents)
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Updating landlords and tenants as directed
- Conducting property inspections when required
- Selling all company services strongly and ethically
- Conducting market appraisals
- Keeping records of all activities on CRM system (Jupix)
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
- Strong communication skills
- Natural sales ability
- Self-motivation and organisational skills
- Focus and a competitive nature
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and procedures and best practice related to residential lettings
- Lettings experience within an established agency
- Experience with JUPIX software an advantage
- Some property management experience would also be helpful
- 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday
- Flexibility required to conduct evening and weekend viewings
The role will be based in our Marylebone office although you will also be required to regularly visit the units under management, all of which are based in London.